Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Eclipse project for Wireshark

From: Lami <phaslami@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:55:46 +0000 (UTC)
Dietfrid Mali <karx11erx@...> writes:

> On Linux?(Rhetorical question)

You wrote on 20.01.11 22:26

Btw, I would have happily used the Wireshark VS solution to see how to add
spandsp codecs, but to my horror I found out that it used some nmake hell just
as well ... and required bash (Cygwin/mingw?) which I don't have installed on
my Windows machine (why should I).

So, you try to use Wireshark VS solution and Cygwin on Linux? (Non-rhetorical)

Cheers,
Lami