Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Developer guide clarification

From: Christopher Maynard <Chris.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:54:16 +0000 (UTC)
In the developer guide under section 4.4.1, “Toolchain Package Alternatives”, it
mentions that, "Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition SP1 may be used for the
development branch, but it cannot create PortableApps or U3 packages."

I have been creating both PortableApps and U3 installer packages using VC2008EE
since 1.2.0.  Is there some reason I shouldn't be able to do this or is it OK to
remove this statement from the developer guide?

http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChToolsMSChain.html

- Chris