Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GTK_STOCK_FILE -> wireshark documents icon

From: Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 23:43:20 +0200
 Hi,
With the GUIManager code there is a GTK_STOCK_FILE stock icon in front of the file name it would be nifty
to have a wireshark document icon instead.

Our current stock icons are xpm's but the wireshark document icon is a .png. I think you can load png's from file but I suppose it has to be included in the distribution/nsis package in that case(?) Should we change all icons to be png's? as thet seems to be what GTK does for their stock icons, I haven't
figured out how that works though...

Does any one know how to convert the current .png file to a xpm or suggest a different approach?
Regards
Anders