Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] CMake

From: Bruno Matos <bruno.matos@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:55:24 +0100

On 2010/04/20, at 15:08, Jaap Keuter wrote:

Hi,

What's wrong with what is written in README.plugins? See
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/wireshark/trunk/doc/README.plugins

Maybe adding a quick start section, or would it be too dangerous?
I think that could help something happen in wireshark very fast, that could attract more plugin developers.

Any viable additions/fixes are welcome as a patch in Bugzilla.

Thanx,
Jaap

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:42:14 +0100, Bruno Matos <bruno.matos@xxxxxxxxx>