Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] need to read three bytes of offset

From: prashanth s <prbanglore@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 20:53:00 +0530
Hi all,

I am reading a pcap file and writing to a text file. I am getting a field offset which is supposed to be of three bytes long. How do I read it?
Should I assume that the three bytes obey the network byte order or are the three bytes of offset are supposed be just read as three bytes of u_char type?

Regards,
Prashanth