Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] preliminary code submission

From: philippe alarcon <philippe.alarcon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 17:02:21 +0100
Hello,

Related to the question Chris has raised here below
regarding the new protocol, I have a more general
question :

- what are the criteria (or the requirements) to add
a new dissector in main Wireshark distribution ?
(independantly of the compliance of the code to the
development rules)

Regards
Philippe