Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] RTP-MIDI and AppleMIDI dissectors

From: "Tobias Erichsen" <t.erichsen@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 14:45:09 +0100
Hi Steve,

thanks to you and Jaap for the feedback.

I have since downloaded the 1.3.3 version from the svn-server,
reworked my code (only AppleMIDI so far), have created a patch/diff
between my code and the 1.3.3 version of the svn and submitted this
together with another capture-file as an enhancement-bug in the bug-
tracker.

I'm curious about what will be happening now :-)

When everything works out for AppleMIDI, I will also be submitting
my RTP-MIDI dissector as an enhancement.

Best regards,
Tobias

-------- Original-Nachricht --------