Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Windows dumpcap.exe does not capture with svnrevision 29619

From: ivan jr sy <ivan_jr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 13:22:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there!

if you're talking about running wireshark-gtk2\dumpcap.exe, i've experiend it here on my windows xp sp3. im on SVN 29634

I've never used dumpcap.exe directly using windows command prompt, but i just did, and it says what file it created and nothing happened. when i opened it through wireshark, the file is empty.

Did post a bug report for this already?
https://bugs.wireshark.org

Thanks!