Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 28784: /trunk/ /trunk/doc/: Makefile

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:03:28 -0400

Stig Bj�rlykke wrote:
On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 2:47 PM, <morriss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:morriss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Log:
     Move the generated documentation (man pages, AUTHORS-SHORT-FORMAT, and
     AUTHORS-SHORT) into doc/.

Help->About when running from compile directory does not find AUTHORS-SHORT.

I guess AUTHORS-SHORT needs to be copied into the top-level directory again :-(. My Linux compile box is down right now, I'll try to get to it tonight.