Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 28794: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: Make

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 14:20:52 -0700

On Jun 21, 2009, at 1:57 PM, Guy Harris wrote:

The menus in question might be part of the main *window*, but they're
not the main (menu bar) menu.  As such, if we want to emphasize that
they're menus for the main window, perhaps "main_window_menu.[ch]" or
"main_window_menus.[ch]" would be better.

Speaking of naming conventions:

	$ ls gtk/*.[ch] | wc -l
	     269

Perhaps part of the naming convention should be in the names of subdirectories of the "gtk" directory?