Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Possible problem with Raw USB DLT 186 files?

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 02:23:12 -0400
I am running Wireshark SVN 28669 on Windows XP, SP3.  The only USB
sample capture files available from
http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures that seem to load properly are
the usb_memory_stick*.pcap files (i.e., the Linux DLT 189's).  The
others simply indicate "UNKNOWN" in the Protocol column and "WTAP_ENCAP
= 92" in the Info column.

Are the others actual USB captures or is there perhaps a problem with
Wireshark regarding the Raw DLT186 types?

- Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.