Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Regarding Interface

From: tulip neo <neo.tulip@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 22:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hi List,
May be this n't a vallid question but keeps wondering me.over which interface the following is possible.I mean sip over UDP and SIP over GTP.i mean both should be possible at a time.

Ethernet->ipv4->udp->SIP

Ethernet->ipv4->udp->GTP->ipv4->udp->sip

I have attached a small capture to illustrate the problem.

Is there any way i can know from capture what interface was used to capture the traffic.

Br

Tulip

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel Click here!