Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How do you get RTP recognized by Wireshark ?

From: "Michael Lum" <michael.lum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 13:06:30 -0800
Hi,

I have RTP streams that are set up with an unrecognized
signaling protocol.  I.e. not SIP/MGCP, etc.

Can somebody give me a quick run down on what to change
so that the streams can be recognized as RTP ?

I thought all I might have to do was add a call to
rtp_add_address() with the correct IP address, port, payload, etc.
but it doesn't appear to work.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

--
Michael Lum                   Principal Software Engineer
4600 Jacombs Road             +1.604.276.0055