Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] MSVC2008EE or 2005EE

From: "Joshua (Shiwei) Zhao" <swzhao@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:13:53 -0800
Many thanks for clarifying things out!
So I'm rolling back to VS2005EE to work with version 1.0.4.

I remember there is one more step I need to do to 'prepare cmd.exe'
when I'm using VS2005ee, but now it's removed from the doc since it's
not needed for VS2008. Can some one post again and maybe fix the
online guide doc?

Many thanks,
Joshua

>>> Joshua