Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] The native MacOS X GTK port is in beta now

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:17:39 -0700
Stephen Fisher wrote:
> I'm going to see if I can easily incorporate the makefile method into
> our configure script so a user would only need to pass something like
> --enable-quartz to use the framework.

I was able to get it to compile and run by setting PKG_CONFIG_PATH. Imendio's
version of Cairo wouldn't load until I disabled the Macports version.

I've added a "--with-ige-mac-integration" option to the configure script, but it
only checks for the presence of a couple of ige-specific functions in GTK+.