Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] (no subject)

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 22:09:39 -0600
On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 03:24:05PM -0400, Martin Corraine (mcorrain) wrote:

> I'm finishing my ged125 dissector and figured I'd check if my name was
> mentioned in the authors section. It's not. I do have the authors file
> with my name and email in it. Is there any thing else that I forget to
> edit/add to my dissector folder?

I see that you never got a response on the list for this.  Even if you
figured it out, I'd like to answer this for the archives.

You have to manually add yourself to the AUTHORS file (or we developers
will add it for you when we commit your code.)

P.S. Subject lines in e-mails are very handy.  Please include one :)

Steve