Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] adding some features

From: Embiza Tadesse <lahja2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 06:03:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all

I built wireshark from source on my win xp and am trying to add a menu item called 'Radius Filter' on the 'Analyze' menu.

I saw the 'gtk\main_menu.c' file and added on the menu_items item factory entry  the below code:

  {"/Analyze/radius Filter...",NULL, GTK_MENU_FUNC(radius_cb),0,NULL,NULL},

I want to know where my callback function implementation should be and where the GUI of the application that comes after clicking the menu item should reside
thanks