Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Build Failure.Please help!!

From: "Kumar, Hemant" <kumarh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:18:21 -0700
Hi

Do you mean on win32 platform, in the main directory wireshark-1.0.0, the wireshark executable which is created will not work as all the required dlls are not copies to this directory and as a result on launching it complains saying that "some dll files not found"?

Its works fine from gtk directories though as of course during in the end build process all dll and required dependencies are xcopied to these gtk directories.

Thanks
Hemant