Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Two versions of wireshark.desktop?

From: "Jaap Keuter" <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 21:55:24 +0200
Hello Guy,

I'll have a look at both wireshark.desktop files. Any file for Debian
packaging purposes *must* be in the debian/ directory, that's 'the Debian
way'. The one in the top I'm not sure of, yet.

I also considered the status of wireshark-root.desktop. First of all it's
not used by default in the package build. The required command is commented
out in rules. Still I kept the file available for inclusion if, for some
reason, the package builder needs it for a particular configuration.

Thanx,
Jaap