Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Need to export IP Packet length to a CSV file from a captured .c

Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 04:47:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I needed some help on exporting data captured in .cap
to a CSV file.
My main intention to capture the following feilds.
Source Address, Destination Address, Source POrt
Destination Port and IP Packet Length.

I am able to export all but the last field i.e. IP
Packet length. I don't want the packet bytes but
specifically want the IP Total Length field.

Can one do this or if someone has done this before
then please advise me.

Regards,
Sam