Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] FAQ addition? Wireless drops on Intel MacOS X

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:59:28 -0600
Can we add an item to the FAQ about wireless drops when using Wireshark
on Intel MacOS X?  I recently upgraded from a PPC to Intel Mac and had
trouble remembering how to get around the issues.  So far, I have
upgraded my libpcap (to 0.9.5) and renamed my old one (0.9.4) so it
wouldn't turn up in the search path.  Is there anything else we can do
about it at this time?

Steve