Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How do you unsubscribe to this newsgroup.

From: John <heimdal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 11:37:12 -0700
Hello,

I went to the wireshark.org webpage, the link for subscribe/unsubscribe leads only to a subscription form. I sent the standard "unsubscribe" message to this newsgroup, to no avail. I am still getting this newsgroup's email. Do I need to pay a fee, or is there an URL to a form I can fill out to unsubscribe. Thank You.

Cheers,

John