Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Dissectors

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 17:05:47 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

For one the eth_handle is most likely a module global variable, so used
elsewhere. Could you name the dissector you saw this in?

The other thing to notice is that it is not very smart to quote your
registration info, including password, in a public mailing list.....
Better change is REAL SOON NOW.

Thanx,
Jaap

http://www.wireshark.org/mailman/options/wireshark-dev/YOUR NAME