Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Improve wireshark to fault injection tool

Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:59:07 +0200 (CEST)
Hello everybody,

I need to improve wireshark to a fault injection tool.

It's a fault communication injector that i need to create from the wireshark
source.

To do this, i want to use the libnet librairie in order to make fault like :
 - delay time fault
 - ommision fault
 - injection of code in packet
 - duplicate a packet
 - modification of the header of packet or data in the packet ...

I would like to inject fault in the WSP and WTP layer data in a first times
and for more protocole after.

If some can help me, in thinks i need to change the file "capture.c" to
inject fault.

Do you know work that seems to be equal ???

Thank you.

Any idea will be good to help me.