Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Check for end of packet?

From: "Kevin A. Noll" <spamknoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 15:31:09 -0400

Guy,

You're asking me a question I don't think I know how to answer (darned
amateurs :-).

The dissector in question is packet-wlccp.c.

Regarding heuristic or not, I still don't fully understand what the
difference is. I don't think this one is heuristic, and this should be the
top layer protocol, so I wouldn't need to hand it off to another recipient.

--kan--

--
Kevin A. Noll, KD4WOZ
CCIE, CCDP