Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [patch] SDP key-mgmt + MIKEY dissectors

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 00:16:57 +0100
Hi,
Committed revision 20977 as a regular dissector, with the NTP timestamp
Section changed to use the function from the NTP dissector as the
Code wouldn't compile on Windows and some unused variables removed.
I also slightly changed the Licence boiler plates. Please review
It and send patches against the current code if you wish to change anything.

If you could add an entry about MIKEY to the wiki pages and add a sample
trace it would be great.
Best regards
Anders