Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How do I get my dissector to work in theDisplay Filter

From: "Hal Lander" <hal_lander@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 00:14:07 -0900
In the function proto_register_foo(void) I register the protocol using the line;

proto_foo = proto_register_protocol("Top level text for foo","foo", "foo");

I notice you say lineS, am I missing something?
The thing is the dissector is called and the all the other fields are visible in the 'expressions' dialog so it looks as if the registration worked, but there is something not quite right.

Thanks for looking at this
Hal