Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 0.99.5pre2 is now available

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:45:05 +0800

Stephen Fisher wrote:
On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 04:48:33PM -0800, Gerald Combs wrote:

Wireshark 0.99.5pre2 is now available for testing. Source code and a Windows installer can be downloaded immediately from

When I click on Help->Contents, I'm getting the error:

HTML Help Author Message
The window name "Wireshark Help" passed to HH_GET_WIN_TYPE has not been specified.

It works for me (on Windows).