Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Windows VERSIONINFO resource

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:57:04 +0100 (CET)
Hi list,

Currently Wireshark sports in the Windows VERSIOINFO resource the FILEOS
parameter VOS__WINDOWS32 (File was designed for 32-bit Windows).
Since we don't support Win95/98/ME any more should we change this into
VOS_NT (File was designed for Windows Server 2003 family, Windows XP,
Windows 2000, or Windows NT). Or does this have unwaned sideeffects?

Thanx,
Jaap