Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] (no subject)

From: "henry cox" <henry_cox47@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:14:22 +0000
Hello.
I have downloaded & installed wireshark 0.99.4 on a pentium3/667 running win98se
I am connected to the web via a broadband cable modem @2megs.
There is a server on an intranet and we were developing a box with smoothwall in it. Wirershark was intended to supply network & packet information to setup the server & firewall. Both windump & winpcap are installed, but I get this message when firing up wireshark.

"Can't get pathname of Wireshark: GetModuleFileName failed: 120 (FormatMessage failed: 120).
It won't be possible to capture traffic.

I tried re-installing in case it hadn't unpacked properly, & I tried altering the default 'install to'
folder, but no difference.

Can anyone offer any assistance, please?
Thanks, Henry

The new Windows Live Toolbar helps you guard against viruses http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb