Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] build fails - cannot find lua.h

From: "Giorgio Tino" <giorgio.tino@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:16:27 -0700
Hi,

I've just updated Wireshark to version 19321 and I've tried to rebuild the whole stuff. Build (Windows XP) fails with the following error:

epan.c
..\epan/wslua/wslua.h(39) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.h': No such file or directory
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

since it seems that some lua related files have been moved/modified in build 19319, (and file lua.h is nowhere to be found on my wireshark folder) I was just wandering if this can be the problem. Thanks!

Giorgio