Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Feedback: Wireshark User's Guide

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:32:22 -0700

On Sep 11, 2006, at 10:05 AM, Brian Drab wrote:

On the first page (the Title page) it has a comma after Ed Warnicke which I believe to be incorrect. Section 1.1.3 – It states “Despite its name, Wireshark can capture traffic…” I believe the “Despite its name” part can be taken out since the name is now Wireshark and not Ethereal.
...or perhaps changed to indicate that it can capture wireless traffic, the "wire" in its name nonwithstanding. (No, no "Airshark", please. "Landshark", however, would be OK. :-))