Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] WS_VAR_IMPORT error message

From: "VOCAL Technologies, LTD" <vocal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 15:45:43 -0400
I am trying to build Wireshark for Windows; I eventually want to add my own
dissector, but am first trying to build the original source code.

I downloaded all libraries specified, and modified config.nmake to reflect
the directories in which they lie.  I ran 'nmake -f makefile.nmake
distclean', which ran successfully.  When I go to compile with 'nmake -f
makefile.nmake', I get the error "error C2054: expected '(' to follow
'WS_VAR_IMPORT'".

This occurs in a number of files, and I don't know how to fix this.  I
cannot find any logs of this error anywhere, can someone please help?

Thank you,

Andy