Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] anyone working on SSL/TLS dissector (wishlist) ?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:53:13 -0500
If you're referring to the "Decryption of SSL/TLS streams" item in the
wishlist, then the answer is "yes."

Support has been in the source distribution since 0.99.0.  It will be in
the Windows installer in 0.99.3, which should be released on Wednesday.
  The SSL page on the Wiki (http://wiki.wireshark.org/SSL) shows how to
configure the SSL dissector for encryption and provides a sample capture
file.