Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Ethereal-dev] Dissector SSL : patch + bugs

From: "authesserre samuel" <sauthess@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:55:39 +0200
Hi,

it's not the last one...

I've put last one on ethereal-dev (on wireshark-dev too) but size of
patch is highter than 40ko so a person have to check it (it isn't sent
before this...)

"Why the 2 mailings lists don't have the same configuration ??"

I have resend another patch made on wireshark svn on ethreal-dev
mailing list because a person tell me that patch cannot be applied
correctly

since I've not news

regards,

Samuel

On 6/23/06, ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
did anyone check this patch in?

On 5/19/06, authesserre samuel <sauthess@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry for spam I forgot to attach the file....
> I correct my mistake...
>
> sorry for this mistake
>

> Samuel
>

> On 5/19/06, authesserre samuel < sauthess@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > hi,
> >
> > You will find at the end of this mail the patch for 0.99.0 version of
ethereal that integrate modifications for TLS 1.1  and renegotiation  (made
in colaboration with  Paolo Abeni  < paolo.abeni@xxxxxxxx>, the decryption
modifications author)
> > I have, I think follow your advices...
> > put the patch in ethereal 0.99.0 directory and run "patch -p1 <
ethereal-0.99.0-TLS1.1.patch" command.
> > To not have problem with TCP checksums disable it in options. (I haven't
time to find problem now but I will search later)

> > I have one question : how the ethereal file versionning work ? (for
example $Id: packet-tcp.c 17681 2006-03-20 10:52:53Z sahlberg $)
> > If someone can explain me how thats work or where I can find solution I
will thank him ;)

> > I wish that's will be useful
> >
> > regards,
> >

> > Samuel
> >

> > On 5/18/06, authesserre samuel <sauthess@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > hi,
> > >
> > > Thanks for your answer  ;)
> > > I will follow your advices...
> > > I precise that for comparisons I have followed the scheme in the file
that I modify (== 0x300 isnt mine ;) )
> > > It's my first work on ethereal's dissector and I have some
difficulties ;)
> > > I have made another adaptation of ssl dissector to decrypt DTLS,
dissection is ok and decryption too but HMAC calculation isn't good that's
why I work on TLS 1.1 before finish my dissector and give you the result ;)

> > > I have found the problem : TCP checksum calculation aren't good so
desegmentation is impossible..... (I have tested in tcp dissector to not
test checksum and in ssl debug I can see decrypted data (with good HMAC
calculation ;) ) )
> > > I will search to correct the problem
> > >
> > > thanks
> > >

> > > Samuel