Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] filter test site

From: "Michael D. Berger" <m.d.berger@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:21:29 -0400
I have found that the behavior of tethereal filters to
packets from my intranet differs from the response to
packets from the internet.  To explore this further, it
would be good if I could find a site that would send an
http get, or whatever else I specify, to my url upon
request. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Mike.
--