Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] capture preferences

From: "Puszynski, Helen A (Helen)" <hpuszyns@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:49:17 -0400
Hi Folks,

I installed ethereal on AIX box.
When I start the capture there is no interface
to choose from. So I typed in an interface I  got
from ifconfig -a (maybe not the right thing to do)
but I got an error message: the capture session could not
be initiated (recv_ack: bind error 0xd). Please check to make
sure you have sufficient permissions, and that you have the
proper interface or pip specified.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,
Helen