Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Error loading XPM image loader

Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:06:21 -0400
Hi,
Newbie here with an ethereal run time error (see below).
Can I turn off something to fix the xpm thing below?
Thanks so much for any leads!  Jim pruett

(ethereal:6338): GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: Error loading XPM image loader: Image
type 'xpm' is not supported

(ethereal:6338): Gdk-CRITICAL **:
gdk_pixbuf_render_pixmap_and_mask_for_colormap: assertion `GDK_IS_PIXBUF
(pixbuf)' failed

(ethereal:6338): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_image_set_from_pixmap: assertion `pixmap
== NULL || GDK_IS_PIXMAP (pixmap)' failed

(ethereal:6338): GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: Error loading XPM image loader: Image
type 'xpm' is not supported

** ERROR **: file toolbar.c: line 255 (ethereal_stock_icons): assertion
failed: (pixbuf)
aborting...

----Here are the packages which I compiled:------
atk1-1.10.1-1mdk.src.rpm
ethereal-0.10.11-3mdk.src.rpm
gettext-0.14.2-1mdk.src.rpm
gtk+2.0-2.6.8-1mdk.src.rpm
pango-1.8.1-1mdk.src.rpm
bison-2.0-2.0-1mdk.src.rpm
flex-2.5.4a-22mdk.src.rpm
glib2.0-2.6.5-1mdk.src.rpm
libpcap-devel-0.8.3-3mdk.src.rpm
yacc-91.7.30-768.i586.rpm

-Thanks very much for any leads,
Jim Pruett

This E-Mail was sent with MailMax/WEB 4.1