Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Question: what does massage mean?

From: "Koichi Dan" <kdan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 15:58:18 +0900
Dear support members,
I got message that "The capture file appears to have been cut short in the
middle of a packet", when I save the captured RTP packets and also when I
open this saved file. I would like to know exactly meaning of this message.
Does this message mean that captured broken packets or packets have broken
by captured? Please give me any advice.
Best regards,
Koichi Dan