Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Decoding CMIP Messages

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:44:14 +0200
Hi,
This is how far I got with the OID's of frame 451 in the snoop.cap capture.

http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/asn1/database/itu-t/m/m3100/2005/index.html

Tools OID treerootjoint-iso-itu-t(2)country(16)us(840)organization(1)
http://asn1.elibel.tm.fr/cgi-bin/oid/display?oid=2.16.840.1&action=display

Perhaps something more can be made out of the asn1 spec on the ITU site?

Best regards
Anders