Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Sniffing IP-Phone

From: "Bernd Leibold" <Bernd.Leibold@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:39:29 +0200
I want to check security and sniffed the conversation of my colleague and me at phone. Now I Want to filter for payload to play it with JM Studio or Quicktime.
But I don t know how to extractn the payload, how to save ( which filetype ) and what to to to play my call with quicktime.

I m using the actual version of ethereal 4.10.11

Could anyone help me?

Thank You!