Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Re: SNMP to show OID name instead of value

Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:52:14 +0300

<apologies> I think I made a little mess and posted with the wrong subject,
so it wasn't in the thread </apologies>
As Guy Harris  suggested, I installed from binary.
Running "ethereal -v" from window's command line doesn't give back
anything, but help->about gives
<snip>Version 0.10.11 (C) 1998-2005 Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Compiled with GTK+ 2.4.14, with GLib 2.4.7, with WinPcap (version unknown),
with libz 1.2.2, with libpcre 4.4, with Net-SNMP 5.1.2, with ADNS.

Running with WinPcap (3.0.1) on Windows XP Service Pack 2, build
2600.</snip>

So Net-SNMP is included.

Any more info needed?

TnX!