Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Reassembling binary files over HTTP

Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 21:40:04 +0200
- open the capture file
- select the packet with the HTTP 200 OK
- click on the Media Type: xxx/yyy
- right click on the selected bytes in the hex pane
- select "Export Selected Packet Bytes..."
- give it a name.

(BTW probably doing about:cache in your browser's location and looking
 and saving the file would be much easier).

L.