Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] A newbie to ethereal

From: pang seangloon <seangloon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:54:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, my name is seangloon. I'm a newbie to ethereal.I
started to discover this ethereal because of my final
project that need to graduate from my final year of
advance diploma of electronic engineering . I would
like to ask u about what version or what file need me
to install to use ethereal. I'm now using Fedora
Core(Linux OS - it's also the first time I use it) to
implement this ethereal. I go to the download page and
see so many version inside it. Below is the question i
want to ask.
1.What is the difference between -.src.rpm and
-.i386.rpm.
2.Is it possible I can download the 0.10.11 version
for my Fedora Core. Because it had the new feature
-VoIP call analysis (including nifty connection
diagrams) has been added.My project is about to
improve the voice quality of VoIP. I will use Robust
Audio Tool to improve the sound.

Thank you first that willing to help me to solve the
simple problem. Hope u have a nice day.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com