Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Encoding ASN.1

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:54:13 +1000
Ah,   that is for the ASN.1 plugin.

That plugin is as far as i can tell a mechanism where you can compile
the ASN definition of some protocol into a "dissector" which the
plugin will load.

I have no idea on how that plugin works or how one uses it since i
only work with "real" built in dissectors for ASN.1 based protocols.
Is there no documentation  or README or anything on the WIKI on how to use it?