Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Encoding ASN.1

From: "Anguelov,Anguel" <Anguel.Anguelov@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:56:35 +0200
Hi all,
I need to encode some ASN.1 Packets with Ethereal.
ASN.1 is not recognized automatically by Ethereal.
When I try to use the feature "Decode as..." I can not find the ASN.1 protocol on the "Decode As" dialog.
Do somebody have experience with ASN.1 and Ethereal?
Are there some manuals/tutorials about this topic?
Thanks.

P.S. I'm using Ethereal v. 0.10.11

Regards,
Anguel