Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethernet Manufacturer Codes

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:51:29 +0100
How do you setup Ethereal to display the vendor code section of a MAC address in the format of the vendor name, when viewing a trace?

E.G.    Cisco_01:02:03 etc.

I have MAC Name Resolution set and the "manuf" file seems to be populated with the verbose form of the vendor code.

Keith French.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.