Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Saving capture file as a different file format

From: "Martin Regner" <martin.regner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 17:37:29 +0200
It should be possible to do this by selecting "Network Associates Sniffer (DOS-based)" in the Save As.. dialogue.

Please note that the filename has to end with ".enc" otherwise Sniffer will not open it.

Another alternative could be to use editcap.
I think that you could do:
<editcap -F ngsniffer infile.pcap outfile.enc