Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Feature for NAT Capture Filter

Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 00:44:14 +0200
Anoter easy job for MATE....

based on the example tcp configuration in
http://wiki.ethereal.com/Mate_2fExamples

you can just add a GopIdleTimeout=30;  to the GopDef.

At that point filtering with "tcp && !mate" would give you only those
tcp packets that do not belong to a group i.e. those for which a SYN
has not been seen and those coming after expiration.

a similar config can be done for UDP.

Luis