Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] UI : left-right cursor keys - expand/collapse

From: James Foster <james.mdb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:59:55 +0100
on the tree view panel, the dissector output, when the focus is on an
expandable item the left and right cursor keys should expand and
collapse the item appropriately.

only a minor change to the UI but it's a shame such a great app can
annoy me like this.

cheers.

ps. love this app. can't wait for ssl decryption to get past the
beurocracy, lol.